Lots going on in Liberty right now so be aware of the road closings, new construction, change in zonings, and much much more. Starting today road closing info below:thank you St. James Catholic
7 Tips To Keeping Your Pets Warm And Safe In The Winter Weather
Keep your four legged friends as warm as possible. Here are some GREAT TIPS!
1. Don't leave your pet outside in the cold for long periods of time. Wind chill makes days colder than actual temp readings.
2. Feed your pet additional calories if it spends a lot of time outdoors. It takes more energy in winter to keep body temp regulated.
3. Keep pet warm, dry and away from drafts.
4. Be careful walking or playing with pet near frozen lakes, ponds or rivers. Pets could slip and get seriously injured.
5. Consider a sweater for short haired pets.
6. Fireplaces and heaters can severly burn your pet. Make sure you have screen and portable heaters are out of reach.
7. Rock salt may irritate footpads. Be sure to rinse and dry your pets feet after walk.
"A WARM PET IS A HAPPY PET"
When Buying or Selling a Home, you want a professional that you can trust. Nita Criswell offers the Commitment, Dedication, and Performance you can count on in today’s ever changing market. Chara....