Lots going on in Liberty right now so be aware of the road closings, new construction, change in zonings, and much much more. Starting today road closing info below:thank you St. James Catholic
Buying A Home
What can Real Estate Agents do to help you buy the right home for you?
- They will help you determine how much home you can actually afford. l They can also introduce you to a mortgage counselor and arrange to have you "pre-approved" which can improve your negotiating position and enable you to achieve your home-buying objectives faster and with less stress.
- Providing client level services, they can work for you as a buyer's agent and help negotiate the best price and terms for you. acting as a liaison between you and the seller to present offers and counteroffers until an agreement is reached.
- They will help you work out a realistic idea of the home best suited to your needs - size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- They have access to a listing of all available homes in the multi-list system, can evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability, and will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes.
- They can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- They will help familiarize you with the closing process
- They can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors,and help to coordinate inspection appointments.
Sue specializes in both listing and selling with an array of Real Estate services and with the expertise necessary to assist clients as they realize their real estate goals. She prides herself on put....