Lots going on in Liberty right now so be aware of the road closings, new construction, change in zonings, and much much more. Starting today road closing info below:thank you St. James Catholic
Preparing For Winter Storms
Prepare a emergency plan for yourself and your family. It doesn't have to be hard, make it simple.
1. Food - have pre-packaged fruits and snacks that your family like and will eat.
Canned meats, crackers, cheese, will sustain you for a few days
2. Drinks Not a bad idea to have a few cases of bottled water...boxed fruit juices.
(you can buy dry milk and mix as needed and it doesn't taste too bad)
3. Supplies; Prepare a box or tote with candles, lighters, first aid products, blankets, sweat shirts, batteries.
eating utensils, paper plates, plastic cups, paper towels, toilet paper don't forget the manual can opener!
4. If you have a Coleman stove, make sure you have the propane that goes along with it
and the cooking utensils you will need. Use in a well vented area.
5. It is always good to have a generator (runs on gas). Store enough gas to last a week for the generator
If you have a wood burning fireplace, make sure you have fire starters and plenty of wood!
6. Make sure you have your families medical needs covered, your medications should be easily accessible.
7. It is good to have a folder with all your important information in it...
Best case scenario is that we are prepared and don't have to go to our emergency plan...But if we do - we will be prepared!
Sue specializes in both listing and selling with an array of Real Estate services and with the expertise necessary to assist clients as they realize their real estate goals. She prides herself on put....